$2500 in NCAA Championship Squares, PLUS get up to $2500 FREE
Add a little excitement to this years March Madness ,with $1500 up for grabs. Every deposit of $300 or less gets 1 entry into pool #2. Every $301 or more deposit gets 1 entry into pool #1. More pools will be added if needed.
There are two prizes awarded for each pool, one for the first half score and the second for the final score of the game.
Each square represents a spot on a 10-by-10 grid and it corresponds to the last digit of each team’s scoring total. The winner is determined by looking at the last number in each of the teams’ score, and then matching those numbers on the grid and seeing which square intersects on those two numbers.
Numbers are assigned randomly to the columns and rows before the game starts.
These pools are for the Mens NCAA championship game. All deposits made on and after March 16th count for this contest.
Link: NCAA Championship Squares
3 Great reasons to bet at America's Bookie
1 - 100’s of team and player props, on every game
2 - Bet on every play with our new daynamic Live betting
3 - 100% BONUS up to $2500 FREE
Americas Bookie - 1-877-482-6948
America’s Bookie Offers the Best Sportsbook Bonuses and Promotional Offers, in the industry. Receive a BIG bonus on your first deposit into your sportsbook account, as well as up to a 100% sportsbook bonus on all re-deposit or by just referring your friends.
FREE CASH ALL THE TIME!
100% Bonus on your first deposit.
100% Free Play
90% Free Play
80% Free Play
70% Free Play
60% Free Play
50% Free Play
40% Free Play
30% Free Play
10% GAMBLERS INSURANCE!
Get Paid Even when you lose! When you make an initial deposit of $500 or more you qualify instantly for10% CASH BACK on all your net losses. What an incredible deal! It doesn’t get any better than this!!!
UP TO $500 FREE!
When you refer your friends.
1st Friend Referral
2nd Friend Referral
3rd Friend Referral
- $500 is the maximum free play that can be issued on a single deposit without approval.
- America’s Bookie promos are intended for recreational players only. Any player deemed to be betting “steam” or “sharp” sides or part of a betting syndicate or bonus abusing group, may have bonuses revoked or wager limits lowered, and account balances refunded, at the discretion of management.
- All free America’s Bookie Bonuses are given in the form of free play which may be wagered but has no actual cash value.
- Because all bonuses have stipulations, many customers opt not to receive a bonus. Therefore, free plays must be requested at the time of your deposit and before placing your first wager. If you request a bonus after having made a wager on the funds from the deposit in question, you may not be eligible for a bonus.
- A customer must use all his available free plays before taking a payout. Customers must use all available bonuses before receiving any additional bonus.
- Free plays are to be used only for straight bets, teasers and parlays. The maximum number of picks for a free play parlay is 2.
- The maximum free play parlay payout is $5,000
- Free plays may not be used for props or futures.
- Customers may not use free plays to play both sides of a game or contest or the over and under in the same game or contest.
- In order to be eligible for a payout after taking a bonus, a customer must comply with the rollover attached to said bonus, deposited amount + associated transfer fees, prior to taking a payout on winnings.